Christianity: Freedom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christianity: Freedom Empty Christianity: Freedom

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:23 am

Everyone, stand up where you came for and get ur freedom you always wanted to have.
Join the Christianity, and protect yourself from the Holy Bible against the Illuminati which are currently on control.

~Christianity.
- God will always protect you

Back to top Go down

Christianity: Freedom Empty Re: Christianity: Freedom

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:25 am

Nonsense. Your power will be always inferior to ours. We are on an elite rank. Every one on the server are already serving us, there is no way that you can win.

We have the ability to possess the true power of the Minecraft World, you will be killed for speaking against the Illuminati. You have been informed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:26 am

Everything you said above is untrue. You were on the right hand of me Satan, when you tried to be stronger than me, you were banned to Hell. No way that you increased your power to beat me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:28 am

As I said "God", everyone are now serving us. There is even an organization that serves us, satan and the Demons. Everyday we will get stronger. Holy magic is nothing compared to the Black magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:29 am

You still won't be able to kill me, I'm still stronger than you which shall never change. Even if you get stronger everyday, my power is unlimited, which means that you will never beat me. People wants freedom and peace, not a demon who buys people to serve the Illuminati.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:29 am

That's true, for now... Just wait, and you will see. You might be happy now that you are stronger than us, but that won't be for long.

Illuminati the order is back..

We Own.
We Fight.
We are Gods.
We kill Mortals.

Long live Satan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top